What I have Declared


After Lot had departed, the Lord said to Abram,
“Look from the place where you stand to the north, south,
east, and west. I will give all the land that you see to you
and your descendants forever. And I will make your
descendants like the dust of the earth, so that if anyone
is able to count the dust of the earth, then your descendants
also can be counted.

Get up and walk throughout the land, for I will give it to you.
So Abram moved his tents and went to live by the oaks of
Mamre in Hebron, and he built an altar to the Lord there.
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭13‬:‭14‬-‭18‬ ‭NET



Stop. Look about the land where you walk.‬‬
What do you see? Can you sense my presence
directing you?

Can you hear my internal voice as I speak to you.
what am I telling you? Are you responding
or are you walking past and through what I’ve
been saying.

Follow my direction. Allow me to strengthen you.
I will remove the confusion the enemy is placing
within your mind. I am calling to you. It is time
to correct your direction.

It is time to become what I already have declared.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Out of the Water