Believing


Become childlike and believe. Ask me for those things which weigh upon your heart.
Do you not think I can still heal the broken bodies and lost dreams?

Ask me for the souls of the thousands currently do not know me, lost in their self-lives.
I can still do these things, but you are my extension.

Speak to those lost and hurting. Speak life into their situations. 
Believe I still care; I am yet the creator, the Father-God of all.

Be found doing the things I do and show to you.


But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them sing joyful praises forever.
Spread your protection over them, that all who love your name may be filled with joy.
For you bless the godly, O Lord; you surround them with your shield of love.
Psalms 5:11-12 (NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me