time of training


This is yet a time of training. Your work is important, but not done alone.
There are many of you pulling the load specifically placed within.
Each important to reach the lost and the hurting.

Do not wander about, but stay on track. Do what I have created you to do.
Be observant and respond as I lead you. Do not fear, for I am with you.
Be encouraged in what I show you. Let humility become your cloak.

I have laid out my plan for you. Walk upright in my love. Reach those upon your pathway.


Therefore I, a prisoner for serving the Lord, beg you to lead a life worthy of your calling, 
for you have been called by God. Always be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other’s faults because of your love. 
Make every effort to keep yourselves united in the Spirit, binding yourselves together with peace. For there is one body and one Spirit, just as you have been called to one glorious hope for the future.  Ephesians 4:1-4 (NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me