What do you see


I want you to close your eyes and relax. 
What do you see? I have given you all things.
Inhale deeply and sense the love I have for you.

Exhale slowly and open your eyes to my ways.
I am directly in front of you. Reach out and let me touch you.
Allow my Spirit to envelop you with an ever-lasting peace.

Toss away the coat of heaviness the enemy wishes you to wear.
Become cloaked in my love. Soak in the power of my creative ways. 
Be secure in those things I have told you. They will yet mature.

For we were not making up clever stories when we told you about the powerful coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. We saw his majestic splendor with our own eyes when he received honor and glory from God the Father. The voice from the majestic glory of God said to him, “This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy.”  We ourselves heard that voice from heaven when we were with him on the holy mountain.  2 Peter 1:16-18 (NLT)

Comments

Jane said…
I took time to be quiet and to do each action that
the prophecy invited us to do to enter in.
It was a doorway to His glorious presence.
Jane

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me