in my behalf


In the silence of self, I sit condemned and confused. 
That inward glaring penetrates deeply, bringing false accusation. 
Yet it is not I who makes judgement. While I may listen to the accuser
I must realize the lies he wishes me to believe. While he has already lost,
I need not believe his deception.  I can walk in truth. I can learn to accept the
ruling already made in my behalf.

“The Lord is good to those who depend on him, to those who search for him. So it is good to wait quietly for salvation from the Lord. And it is good for people to submit at an early age to the yoke of his discipline:

You heard me when I cried, “Listen to my pleading! Hear my cry for help!” Yes, you came when I called; you told me, “Do not fear.” Lord, you have come to my defense; you have redeemed my life.”  Lamentations 3:25-27, 56-58 (NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me