What are you doing?


What are you doing with what you have received? If you do not exercise, it will weaken and die.  If you do not use that which you have given to you, how will it ever grow and help the others? 

My light is to be freely given away, not safely kept hidden. Allow my power to not only to bring your healing and wholeness but to be freely spread upon those I place in your everyday pathway.

You are my representative of the kingdom of GOD. You are my ambassador of life and light to fulfill the plan I share with you. Be bold and courageous in that I show you. 

Be found doing. Be found so my light may shine in the darkness of the world.


Jesus replied, “My light will shine for you just a little longer. 
Walk in the light while you can, so the darkness will not overtake you. 
Those who walk in the darkness cannot see where they are going. 
Put your trust in the light while there is still time; 
then you will become children of the light.” 
After saying these things, Jesus went away and was hidden from them.
John 12:35-36 (NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me