For the ones seeking my direction


Do not be silent, but Speak my word.
I will  show you what it is they need.
Reflect my love for them in their need.

I will show you pictures so you might know what to pray.
Let my love and acceptance cover them in safety.
Release healing in the words I grant to you.

Feed them my word in the manner you have received from me.
Draw them closer into my fold. Speak provision and protection into their pathway.
As you grow, more will brought into your pathway.


“Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, 
and he will give you everything you need.
“So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries.
Today’s trouble is enough for today.”
Matthew 6:33-34 (NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me