out of the shadows


Look about. Take the time. What you perceive is how you live. There is no need for fear. Am I not your creature/protector? Trust in what I tell you.  Live in the light of my holiness.

Each day, wash yourself in my Word, so I might bless those who come across your pathway.  Cast aside fear, but live in my light. Right now, I am calling your name. Are you willing to step out of the shadows of your past and into the light of my presence?

It is time for you to come forth into what I’ve created for you to be.


So Elijah went and found Elisha son of Shaphat plowing a field. There were twelve teams of oxen in the field, and Elisha was plowing with the twelfth team. Elijah went over to him and threw his cloak across his shoulders and then walked away.  1 Kings 19:19 (NLT)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secure With Me

Do not be discouraged

Reflect Me